tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 30 13:46:44 1998

Re: suffixes in comparative sentences, etc

Am/Um 00:53 30.06.98 -0700 schrieben Sie:

[pe']
>I am sorry if I caused annoyance by using -ghach in {ghunghach} for "computer
The translation of that wood be"programness" or "programtion", or something
else, but wrong.

>program" a day or two ago; but what <is> the correct word? I suppose I could
>avoid the word: {De'wI' vIghunpu', <what the program makes the computer do,
>with -meH on its main verb>}; but then how to say: "that program is called
>TYPECASE"? I guess Okrand <might> have put a noun **{ghun} here, if he had
>needed a word for "program"; but that is supposition until someone asks him
>about it.
  ** * TYPECASE 'oH mIwwIj pong'e' * **
qar'a' mu'tlhegh pab?

>  PS: TYPECASE-wIj neH 'Iv? 'oH vIlablo', PKUNZIP ghajchugh HevwI'.
chay' lo'lu'? jIHvaD QIn yIngeH 'ej loQ mIwvetlh yIQIj.

Qapla'
Quvar muHwI'

Back to archive top level