tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 30 08:57:43 1998

My address

It has come to my attention that soem peopel have tried to contact me
but to no avail.

I,David Barron, moved and in short, changed my life.
I am living in Las Vegas working for the company that makes the new
Star Trek Coffee (their most popular is Raktajino, of course).

My address is
David Barron
4311 Boulder Hiwy
Las Vegas NV 89014

Or my work address is
c/o Starbase-1
23 Cactus Garden Dr.
Suite F23
Henderson NV 89014

You can check out the commercial web site at
http://starbase-1.com

Incidently we are planning the Klignon Feast for this October and all
the details are  at www.klingonfeast.org

I am still doing the Klingon Language Postal Course but my time is much
less free so my responces seem to be getting slower.

Please keep in touch with me.
Sincerely,
David Barron
[email protected]