tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 24 23:17:45 1998

RE: DS9 Finale Kl;ingon

lab Qov:

>I agree completely. It's not Paramoint Hol. In fact I have already
>given it KLBC treatment and encouragement. Someone WORKED at this and
>is probably proud and would appreciate some feedback. I'm looking at
>where to send it. Can anyone offer me an address, either e-mail or
>postal, that will get it past the Paramount screens that return
>unopened unsolicited story/script suggestions not submited through an
>agent? A "fan mail for the writers" address?

The following address will get you to a web page where you can send email to
Paramount. A drop down list lets you select "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
creative staff" as the recipient.
http://www.startrek.com/comm/quadrant.asp?ssector=transmit.asp

pagh

Back to archive top level