tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 15 17:04:45 1998

RE: jabbI'ID cha'

toH, pagh: tlhu'moHlaH chuvmey mojaqmey 'ej nIjonlaw'pu' ...

> I read this as "They slowly implant ...", which is not > what you
want.
> Here is my suggestion: <nomqu' QaptaH tIqDaj 'ej > qay'. tIqDajDaq
jotmeH
> jan lulan HaqwI'.>

*/nomqu'/ ??  A verbal affix on an adverb?

How about: "they will install a device to de-accelerate her heart"?
There may be a noun you can use to clarify what about her heart will
be slowed, and some people may object to jom, maybe preferring
{ghaHDaq lulan}.

/tIqDaj chungHa'meH jan lujom/

It is ambiguois (and unimportant) whether the {-meH} clause describes
the noin or the verb.