tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 15 06:28:34 1998

Re: Beginner's questions

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998 20:20:19 -0700 (PDT) Alan Anderson
<[email protected]> wrote:

> dragonwulf <[email protected]> quotes:
> >nughoS chaH
> >(They approach us.)
>
> I thought it was {nughoS jagh} "The enemy approaches us."
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

If anyone still has the card that came with the Klingon Holodome
(the water-filled globe with sparkles to make stars when you
shake it), it has all the text for this, since it is the same
text that is played when you press the button on the back of the
base. I remember it as {nughoS chaH}, but my memory is not
perfect and I wrote the actual text into a file on my laptop,
which is not now with me.

If anyone else has that card, or if anyone is skilled with the
archives of this list, I posted the text to this long ago here.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level