tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 09 11:29:26 1998

Re: KLBC: Q on {-meH}

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:08:12 -0700 (PDT) David Trimboli
<[email protected]> wrote:

> That's the problem with {qIpmeH Qatlh'a'}.  There was no purpose to being
> difficult, there was purpose to the task of hitting.

Well, remember that Klaa WANTED it to be hard to hit. It it was
not hard to hit, he had no interest in it. We may be reading a
negative connotation into {Qatlh} that Klaa would not have.

> Qatlh qIpmeH Qu'.
>
> In my opinion, not a sentence to get too worked up about in the long run, as
> it probably won't have a solution any time soon.

jIQochbe'chu'.

> SuStel
> Stardate 98436.6

charghwI'