tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 03 17:05:23 1998

KLBC: Simple plurals

On Tue, May 19, 1998 at 09:54:35PM -0700, Qov wrote:
> Now: re-read section 3.3.2 carefully, and form the normal plurals of the
> following nouns:
>
> volchaH, romuluSngan, tera', ghIch, yoD, peng, Qugh, qIgh, puq, boQ, pIp,
> taj, lojmIt
Forgive the long wait.  Exams are looming close so I'm juggling with learning
Klingon and 3 other syllabuses :-)

volchaHDu', romuluSnganpu', tera'mey, ghIchDu', yoDmey, pengmey,
Qughmey, qIchmey, puqpu', boQpu', pIpDu', tajmey, lojmItmey,

Surely I can't make a mistake with exercises as simple as this! I'll await a
verdict from Qov.

Matt
--
The abuse of power is nothing compared to the power of abuse!
Matthew Peperell <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level