tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 02 19:14:58 1998

MUSH

jIDo'choH.

loQ yaH De'wI'wIj vIchoH 'ej DaH yaHwIjDaq *KLI MUSH* vInaw'laH. HochHom
jummeH jaj Quch Quch tachDaq jISaHtaHbe'. meghwIj vISoptaHvIS
(12:00-1:00 MST == PDT) jISaHtaH 'e' vIHech.

Now that I've worked out a software incompatibility issue with my work
computer, I can access the KLI MUSH during the day. I plan to pop in
sporadically throughout the day, and I will usually be in the Quch Quch
while I eat lunch - around 12:00-1:00 MST, which also happens to be PDT
- Arizona doesn't do daylight savings.

HISuch.

pagh

Back to archive top level