tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 06 22:52:38 1998

KLBC

1. What I wanted to say
2. How I translated it into tlhIngan Hol
3. My best guess at what the tlhIngan Hol says..

My computer is broken
De'wI'wIj Qapchu'be'
[my computer is functioning not-perfectly]

I am going to try to fix it
De'wI'wIj vItI'choH 'e' vInID
[My computer, I start to repair it - I try this]

But, I don't think it will ever work properly..
'ach De'wI'wIj Qapchu'choH 'e' vIHarbe'
[but, my computer begin to function perfectly - I don't believe this ]
(I think you might need to read ' will happen' at the end of that, eveb tho'
its not literally what is written...)

I would apreciate your cutting critisisim....and of course everyone elses
comments are welcome..

    Nathan Grange                 |              vIQleS
Bozo The Really Sane         |       boSo maw'Ha'qu'
            (http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~grangenc)

Back to archive top level