tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 30 00:45:11 1997

Re: New KSRP texts

In a message dated 97-09-27 00:30:21 EDT, Nick writes:

<< > I seem to remember in the Klingon Hamlet {'o'vo'} for "from within" and
I > have no idea how it's supposed to be used.
 > Maybe we could someday do a second edition with the new grammar ({Hoch},
 > for one) and maybe some new words from KGT such as "dining room" (I think
 > remember someone saying what they used in it for that, and if KGT gave us
 > at least a new way to say such).

At the time of publication of Hamlet we did not yet have the word {qoD}.  The
authors probably did not like {botlh}.

peHruS

Back to archive top level