tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 30 00:24:19 1997

Re: Klingon Virgin

At 23:31 97-09-29 -0700, Christian wrote:

}P.S. I see everyone here seems to hav some sort of Klingon name - is
}there any convention for choosing one? Any suggestions?

I would refer you to the frequently asked questions list, at
http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm#2.2
but someone recently reported the site was down, so I'll summarize what it says:
Call yourself anything you like, there are no rules, but it is recommended
you take your time to avoid sticking yourself with a name you will later
regret. You're quite welcome to use your real name.

qatlh jabbI'IDghomvaD mapong'eghqa'?
Why do we rename ourselves for this listserv?

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level