tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 28 21:13:26 1997

Re: Virtual Postal Class

At 15:45 97-09-28 -0700, MSala wrote:

}I like this idea...Sure would be a help ...Does anyone have Access to
}WBS ?? We could make a Private Room just for this...

[lost an attribution here]
}>>         What about we make some "virtual class", I mean, we form a
}>> group of students with a skilled teacher on the NET. The teacher send
}>> us some exercises and we have to do the exercises. Of course we have
}>> to think how to make it, but  I leave here my idea.
}>> Later, if other group of students want to join, they have to wait
}>> a new "class" open.
}>From: lotHar Irrghang <[email protected]>
}>I will join the class.
}>ghojwI'lom qamuvlu'

Alright, alright.  I actually have had a possible curriculum outline for
such a class kicking around hard drive since before Seqram found this more
time-consuming way for me to help beginners.  We'll test it out.  Everyone
who has a TKD and would attend such a class, on the MUSH, on Sundays from
9-11 am Pacific time, send me an e-mail.  If you can't attend then, but
would still like to participate in such a class, tell me when you could be
there.  Don't worry if you don't know how to use the MUSH, as long as you
have telnet access we'll work that out.

Grammarians who would be willing to teach/help teach such a class, also send
me an e-mail and the time you could do it.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level