tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 25 11:03:48 1997

pongmey tetlhwIj

qavanqa',               (Something like "Hello again!", which
                         which is quite terran, but still. ;-))

I've put the current contents of my Klingon name list online at my
website. It's still called PONGMEY.ZIP (and can still be downloaded
from http://jarno.home.ml.org/tlhingan.htm) but the actual file has
changed names from NAMES.LST to PONGMEY.TET.

I've received a list of names from voragh that I did not find time to
add. Also, a lot of the names from the KBTP look ugly. Does anyone
have the English equivalents of all these names for me (this is a
repeated request)?

As always, any comments are more than welcome.

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level