tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 21 09:34:03 1997

Klingon Chatroom

On my website I have put up a page where you can access a Microsoft Chat
room (the room's name is #tlhIngan-Hol, if you prefer using the Microsoft
Chat 2.0) The URL of this page is:

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/3357/chat.html

Feel free to use this as a gathering place. AFAIK, you need no special
programs or downloads - just your browser. If anyone has a problem with it,
e-mail me with the bug description.

I intended this site for Klingon language chat, but as is the policy here,
discussions of Klingon grammar are acceptable too.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level