tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 17 22:25:02 1997

Re: Make $50,000 in 30 Days!

ja' ter'eS:
>[very long snip]
>Now I've seen everything: niche marketing for Klingons!

Dat veQ jabbI'ID tu'lu'bej.  qo' naQ luDan luneHlaw' ngeHwI'mey.

ja' ~mark:
>My jaw droppeth.  I'm still reading through that long post; it must have
>taken a LOT of effort to do.

Doj'a' ta'vam?  Dogh'a' ta'vam?

>Question of course is who actually did it.

labwI' ngu''a' jabbI'ID Quv?

>There are a fair number of grammar mistakes (and some consistent lexical
>booboos, like QIm everywhere for QIn)...

[I doubt the author was planning to submit it to editorial review :-)]

>but zam, that someone bothered
>with this!  I don't suppose we can complain and kick whoever it is off the
>list for chain-letters, though: it WAS on-topic!

HISlaH.  tlhIngan Hol qelnISlu' qoj tlhIngan Hol lo'nISlu'.
tlhIngan Hol lo'ba' mughwI' (qonwI'?) Dogh.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level