tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 12 18:38:08 1997

Re: KLI Officers

At 05:51 PM 9/12/97 -0700, Bryce wrote:

>I am curious. Just who are the current KLI officers? I thought SuStel was
>the KLBG, but I see Qov is answering KLBG posts. Have there been any other
>changes that I am ignorant of? (Scratch that ... I'm ignorant of MANY things.)

The duties of the beginners' grammarian were handed over to me a few weeks ago.
It was announced in a post by Mark Shoulson, with the subject Sech wInob.
Lawrence Schoen is still director, Mark Shoulsen assistant director, and
Mark and Krankor official grammarians.

FYI, and for others who have been asking recently about 'something I saw a
while ago' : any time you miss something on the listserv, or want to see
again a posting you deleted, you can find it at
http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol  The current month's postings are in the
/current directory under that, and there is a search program at /search.html
if you can't remember when you saw it.

Qov  ([email protected])
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level