tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 11 20:54:18 1997

Re: KLBC: Ha'DIbaHmey

To all Klingonists!

About a month or six weeks ago, someone offered betleH plans for a very
reasonable price.

I just acquired my copy of "Secret Fighting Arts of the Warrior Race", and
I want to make a betleH.

Whoever you are, please identify yourself!

qatlho

Brad Johnson

----------
> From: Scott D. Randel <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: KLBC: Ha'DIbaHmey
> Date: Thursday, September 11, 1997 5:00 PM
>
> *wolf* rur Nuq?
> (What looks like a wolf?)
>
> tera'ngan *wolf* rur thlingan Ha'DIbaH nuq jijatlhjaj?
> (May I say "what Klingon animal resembles a Terran wolf"?)

> Scott D. Randel
> tera'ngan thlIngan Hol ghojwI'

Back to archive top level