tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 11 16:33:31 1997

Re: Dictionary

>> Fully updated, containing both all new grammar we know of, and a
>> complete dictionary so we don't have to look things up in first TKD,
>> then the Addendum and then KGT when we don't find them?
>Don't forget the new words list!

I thought we might have better luck if we presented them with a manuscript
for the finished product.  Maybe our Feerless Leader could approach
Pocket Books?  Maybe we could approach Marc with the idea and let *him*
approach Pocket Books.  I dunno.  I'd like to see it done though.

tevram
[email protected]

Back to archive top level