tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 11 12:38:57 1997

Re: Dictionary

> Fully updated, containing both all new grammar we know of, and a
> complete dictionary so we don't have to look things up in first TKD,
> then the Addendum and then KGT when we don't find them?
Don't forget the new words list!

> If the KLI has a licence to use klingon (and they obviousely have). Why
> do they not produce a new Klingon Dictionary?
I also wondered about that. But as far as I have heard, the KLI doesn't
have so much power about the klingon language.
(Almost) "everything belongs to companies like Paramount, Viacom,
Simon & Schuster, Pocket Books etc.
The KLI is "Authorized User". That's all I know jIH'e'.

There have been many discussions about that already!

muHwI'
Stardate 97697.6

Back to archive top level