tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 10 09:13:17 1997

'oy'naQ

ghItlh Edy Qov je:

>>I really forgot the plural form. I changed {yempu' - they have sinned} to
>>new word {HeS - crime} and forget to change the prefix of the imperative
>>form.
>
>DaH DalIjqa'be'law' qar'a'? I really only used the painstik to possibly
>provide an amusing way for you and others who (I hope) are learning from
>this ongoing discussion to remember that prefix. KGT says that Klingon
kids
>misuse it, and we've seen Marc Okrand forget it in the proverb {yIvoq 'ach
>lojmItmey yISam}.

chaq wejmaH Hu' loDHom jabbI'ID wIlaD. nentay SIQ neH loDHom. wIghuHmoH.
qaS nuq? lut Qoypu''a' vay'?

SKI: Maybe a month ago we read a post from a boy who wanted to go through
the Rite of Ascension. What happened? Has anyone heard any stories?

*US*Daq 'oy'naQ chenmoHlu', pernIS. *Qob! vagh ben Daboghbe'pu'chugh,
'oy'naQvam yIlo'Qo'!*

Qermaq

Back to archive top level