tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 08 19:46:10 1997

RE: mu'ghomwIj

vIghItlh:

> charghwI',

> I have taken this off list because I doubt anyone else has any interest

> at this point.
> . . .

jagh DajeymeH nIteb yISuvrup!

ghaytan HochHomvaD Dal jabbI'IDwIj, vaj ghomvaD vIlI' 'e' vIHechbe'. loQ
luj De'wI'wIj, 'ej loj jabbI'ID 'e' vIQub. charghwI'vaD vIlI'Ha'ba', 'ach
lojbe'mo' jIQuch.

SKI: The previous message was not intended for the list - it's a bit off
topic. My mailer ate it and I thought it was completely gone, so I am
relieved it went somewhere, even if not where I had intended.

pagh

Back to archive top level