tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 07 16:36:54 1997

KLBC: Transitive vs. Intransitive

nuqneH?

*transitive* *intransitive* je vIyajbe'.
jIHvaD DaQIj vItlhob.

I would be grateful if you could explain to me the meaning of and
difference between transitive verbs and intransitive verbs.  I have
wondered this when the subject comes up, but haven't yet understood.
Unfortunately, when I asked the English teacher at the computer college
I attend, the teacher couldn't give me an answer because they didn't
remember.

I would be honored if my understanding of Federation Standard (English)
is increased by members of the Klingon speaking community.

qo'mey poSmoH Hol.

qeylIS yIqaw.
Qapla'!

*Dawut*