tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 06 11:37:59 1997

Introduction

Hi!

I've finally got TKD, and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions about
tlhIngan in the near future (I've got one already) so I thought I'd
introduce myself. Unfortunately it'll have to be in English since as
I said, I just got TKD and I've just began to learn...

My name is (obviously) Peter Sch�ller. I live in Sweden and I'm
16 years old. I've been using computer for a long time and I love
it (with the exception of Windows :), and (obviously?) I'm also
a Trekker (although we don't get much StarTrek in Sweden).
As for hobbies I dunno.. I usually sit at the computer, pecking
at my free time.

I haven't come up with a Klingon alias yet either, I'll let you know
when I do ;)

And (again - obviously) I'm not good at writing introductions. So I
don't know what more to say :)

Peter Sch�ller
This message is 100% Microsoft free, written in pure OS/2!
[TeamOS/2]
E-mail: [email protected]
Fido: Peter Schuller@2:206/139
BBS/FAX: Gamma Epsilon 24h/day +46-(0)18-367781
See The Future - See OS/2
Be The Future - Run OS/2
Linux - The choice of a GNU generation