tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 02 00:41:49 1997

Re: rIghwI'mey vIHoH

On  1 Sep 97 at 17:57, Morgoth wrote:

> Wierd thought.
> Klingon is starting to look to me to be like the code for
> UUDECODE.
> Sorry, just had to say that.

Then you probably do not know uuencoding all that well. The
differences are immediately obvious, at a first glance... It doesn't
even look vaguely like it (to me). For instance:

1. In tlhIngan Hol not every line starts with M.
2. In tlhIngan Hol not every line is the same number of characters.
3. In tlhIngan Hol spaces are used.
4. A text in tlhIngan Hol does not begin with "begin ###" and end
with "end".

I could go on and on. And don't forget: this is not how Klingon
looks at all! This is how we write it, using our alphabet.....

*uuencode* rurbe'bej tlhIngan Hol.

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level