tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 01 10:24:28 1997

Re: KLBC Speaking Klingon

At 10:37 PM 8/31/97 -0700, you wrote:
>nuqneH ( I think that's right)
>Just wondering is that live klingon chat thing still operational?
>If so how do I find it?
>I am having trouble finding someone to talk to. {{:-(

Unfortunately the dedicated site with *audio* chat went away: if you want to
actuially talk you'll have to use the telephone or make private arrangements
to use an internet audio chat site.

There is still a text-based chat site (the KLI MUSH) at telnet keve.kli.org 2218
There you can type back and forth with anyone else who is logged on.

Qov  ([email protected])
Beginning Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level