tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 27 08:03:10 1997

Re: New Word List

On Mon, 27 Oct 1997, William H. Martin wrote:

> charghwI'vo':
>
> I finally updated the New Word List to adjust for the addition
> of the huge new vocabulary from KGT. It sits in the FTP server
> awaiting ~mark's attention (not that he has a lot to go around
> with his new family member joining him).

Anyone who wants to do this on their own with a Windows PC, feel free to
use the "Lexter" VisualBasic program I put up on my AOL account.  As I
noted before (I think, anyway) it comes with three lexicon files using the
'old' version of charwI''s (oops chargwI''s) "New Word" list, as well as
the ParHol and klingonaase word files.

	http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon/lexter

 ** Four thousand non-Okrand words can be used in a night **
 **      by a laughing Klingon! jItlhaQ! jIHagh!          **
 **         [email protected]* [email protected]      **
 **  [email protected] **http://members.aol.com/JPKlingon **

Back to archive top level