tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 27 07:17:13 1997

New Word List

charghwI'vo':

I finally updated the New Word List to adjust for the addition
of the huge new vocabulary from KGT. It sits in the FTP server
awaiting ~mark's attention (not that he has a lot to go around
with his new family member joining him).

Anyway, I know this version of the list needs lots of work. I've
never had to do this much updating at once since the list was
first created, so it has been a little overwhelming, and I've
gotten most of it done under the influence of percocet while
recovering from minor, if quite frustrating, surgery.

The new version assumes that you have both TKD and KGT and you
are somehow building your own word list from the four sources
(TKD, TKD addendum, KGT and New Word List). Now, I get to finish
synchronizing my four dictionaries, plus try to put together a
fifth one for a friend who doesn't have a PC.

wejpuH.

pItlh.

Back to archive top level