tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 23 18:36:38 1997

Re: ghe'naQ nIt 'ay'

ghItlh charghwI'
>It is STILL gibberish. {manIH} can't take an object because of
>the prefix. {DaH} doesn't belong there. Twist it around,
>ignoring the prefix problem and you get "Now, we want to
>slightly steal them (capable of language)." THAT is not
>GIBBERISH?

va!  jItlhIjqu'.  As I look back on it, I realize that: {Hoch} *must*
precede {HInam} -- and also, it is a part of {HInam} as well.  Does this
solve your question?  (Of course, Qov saw through my mistake immediately.
qatlho', Qov.)
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level