tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 21 22:11:29 1997

Klingon Scale/conmusics

	Greeting!

	I'm not sure if the Klingon scale has 9 tones.
In KGT: yu, bIm, 'egh,  loS, vagh, jav, Soch, chorgh, yu.
If the first note - yu  has the same name of the last, then we have
8 different tones. The first yu is the same of the last, but 1 octave above.
	It looks like a dimish scale, but if we divide in 2 tetracords,
we'll have lot of scales.

	The Klingon Anthem is a very popular F minor scale and
there isn't any dissonance in the song.  The Klingon's theme of
Motion Picture / Final Frontier, idem. They changed the rythm  to
4/4 and 2/4 in some parts. Interesting and nice but not the notes
are very "soundly" for our ears.

__
Eduardo Edy Fonseca  ||   Belo Horizonte, Brasil
Pau Brasil: The brazilian's VGA Planets home page
http://www.Geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
QaghmeylIj tIchID yIyoH. Hovmey DIvan
Melhore sua ortografia: LEIA MAIS.

Back to archive top level