tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 14 12:21:44 1997

Re: This is all in English but please read on...

>Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 16:24:24 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Jacques Guy <[email protected]>
>
>. my apologies for using English. I did learn
>some Klingon two years ago, but, through disuse, it
>nearly all disappeared.

Jacques, voghDaq jIHchugh, pa' choSuch 'e' vIchaw'qu'. (that was
surprisingly tricky to say).  You're welcome anywhere I am, Jacques.  It's
good to see you here, whatever language you use.

I'm not even completely sure what to make of the legal situation you
mention; it sounds like one of those "I can't believe the law fell for
this" stories.  Though knowing you it might just be another amusing story
from your fertile and imaginative mind!  But keep us posted (though
technically this is off-topic.  Try to find an excuse to relate it to
tlhIngan-Hol next time).

>However, I urge you all to ponder this matter very
>seriously. I, for one, am not in the mood to let
>this pass unchallenged.

bIjeghbe'chugh vaj bIHegh.  tlhIngan maH!  mayotnISba'.

~mark

Back to archive top level