tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 11 14:13:31 1997

Klingon IRC Channels Accessed Successfully

yIqIm tlhInganpu'!

I have successfully connected to the Klingon-related IRC channels by
using mIRC 5.32 to connect to the channels #Klingon and #tlhIngan on
DALnet and IRCnet servers.

I have met some fans and followers of the Klingons and tlhIngan Hol, but
not many of *us* (list subscribers) on there.  Maybe it's just my
timing.  Once again, if there is an established time to meet I will try
to attend, otherwise, it will be hit or miss for all of us.

I am still working on getting into the KLI Mush.  When I click on the
link at the KLI site, it opens a telnet connection in a small window
which cuts off the ends of sentences and doesn't display the text I
type.  When open telnet.exe and input the address, it doesn't connect;
so I will be working on it.  I would like to really get into the MUSH,
and maybe even have my own room/dwelling if possible.

Later.
*Dawut*
[email protected]
[email protected]