tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 10 10:44:31 1997

re:newbie practice

At 06:37 97-10-10 -0700, maSwov wrote:

}I have just read your comments to Scott,(written Oct 9) about beginners
}choosing
}sentances that are too difficult for them.  I am obviously guilty of that!

Hee, everybody does it.  At least you didn't start out by trying to
translate lines from Shakespeare, like a certain Beginners' Grammarian did. :)

}Please ignore the last two sentances I tried - the ones you wrote out for
}muHwI'

vIbuSHa'ta'.  qaqIchbe'bej.  mu'tlheghmey DaneHchugh qanob.

}- mine are all upside down and back to front!  Maybe my husband is right - I
}should try and learn Spanish instead!

tugh yoychoH yablIj. :)

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian