tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 09 09:57:06 1997

mu'tlheghmey Qatlh

 - Harder, more accurately. This is a mixed bag. Those with English as a
first language will probably have an easier time at these. Think about
these first, then translate.

Yesterday they gave me a handful of rocks.

I claim this big hot desert for the Klingon Empire.

As the guards concentrated on my strange clothing, the men who were eating
in the old restaurant enjoyed the guard's confusion.

Her happy husband can certainly cause evryone to laugh while he is
sleeping.

My gagh has a first name. It is '-o-S-q-a-r.

Before we celebrate our victory, we need to defeat the last enemy.

One cannot forget that these trees are bigger than a fat Klingon.

If you bite my foot again, I will become impatient and you will become
injured.

Eight drunk Terrans are disabling my computer and I don't want to fix it.

Your beautiful face fascinates me but your smelly breath makes me ill.

He sits in a chair and does not touch anything because his bosses do not
trust him.

Little Engine #9 is not able to push the heavy cargo but Big Engine #4 can.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level