tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 08 09:54:35 1997

Re: KLBC: practise (muHwI')

>  Looks pretty easy, but there's a trick:
>  The soldiers armed the torpedoes and concentrated on their targets.
---> cha DeS negh 'ej ray' buS.

>  A tough one:
>  The soldier will kill the scientist before the analysis is done so
>  that the truth he dreads will never be revealed.
That's even tough for me in english!
---> poj rInpa' tej HoH mang vIt 'anglu'be'meH Hajbogh.

>  Because you need practice getting your suffixes in the right order:
---> mojaqmeylIj DaDuDHa'chu' 'e' DaqeqnISmo'

>  If you continue to refuse be able to accomodate our minor emissary
>  we will most certainly make you come to regret that so-called
>  decision.
Is that only one sentence? Did you miss a word? Or is it just me?
---> 'oSwI'Homma' Dama'laHQo'taHchugh *decision*qoqvetlh pIpaymoHbej.

>  And an old one, that will make you laugh:
>  A farm obviously behaves as a great mind.
---> yab'a' Daba' Du'.

You really found my level-limit !

muHwI'
Stardate 97771.2