tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 07 01:56:38 1997

Postal Course Recruit

Qapla'!

I am honored to announce that I have mailed my enrollment in the KLI
Postal Course earlier this week.

To all those who responded with encouragement and positive remarks when
I inquired about the Postal Course, I thank you.   batlh SaqawtaH.

I have my third copy of the Klingon Dictionary and the other canon
sources close at hand as I wait patiently for the first lesson to
arrive.   I feel the ridges beginning to surface.   tugh gheghchoH
QuchwIj.

Let me say that I am not discouraged or disappointed that the Postal
Course is operated via standard mail.  I respect the fact that I have to
exert the additional effort to participate, as well as the additional
effort required to "grade" and process the lessons.   The Higher, the
fewer.

qo'mey poSmoH Hol.

tlhIngan Hol vIHaDtaH.
*Dawut*