tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 03 19:15:52 1997

jIghojtaH

Qov, thanks for the explanations, corrections, and encouragement! :) I
hope one of these days I can understand Klingon so well.  qaHo'

peSHIr, please do add me to your list.  chochellaH    My e-mail address
will soon change though because I'm moving. I won't have internet access
for the second half of October, however, November 1st, I will be posting
here again and will have my new e-mail address. Thankyou.

pIj ghewmey legh puqpu'   Children often see bugs.

Qapla'
qeS

Back to archive top level