tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 03 03:41:39 1997

Re: KLI Merchants Page

On  2 Oct 97 at 10:32, [email protected] wrote:

> tlhIngan Hol jeyHaDvo' paq vIje'DI' ghorgh vISuqlaH
> When I order a book at the KLI's merchant's page, when do I get it?
> (can I say "{ra'} a book" ?) How many weeks until I can get KGT?
>
> *germany*Daq jIDabtaH.
> I live in Germany.

I live in Holland and I think the service from the Merchant Page is
great. Often it's only one to two weeks between ordering on the page
and receiving "the goods" at home in the mail. (It depends on how
busy Lawrence is of course.)

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level