tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 30 13:25:36 1997

RE: batleth (sp?)

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Andeen, Eric wrote:

|I don't know that we've ever seen one *used*, but Worf had two 'aqleHmey
|in his batlh bey' on the Enterprise (don't have an episode reference
|handy, but 5th season or later TNG). It looks exactly as described: cut
|a betleH in half and attach a stick to it for a handle. The Jem'Hadar
|weapons do indeed look a bit like 'aqleHmey too.

There's a poor photo of Worf's 'aqleH in TKW, p. 124 and of Jem'Hadar
fighting with their weapon in KGT, p. 160.  In the latter, Worf looks like
he may be using one too, but it's hard to tell from the photo.

Voragh

Back to archive top level