tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 29 10:01:24 1997

Re: ASS HOLES

On 26 Nov 97 at 8:12, David Barron wrote:

> The quality of a Glob Fly is much like that of someone who subscribes to
> this list but is so ignorant that they can not read the "unsubscribe"
> message at the bottom of the header; they're harmless but VERY annoying.

I have seen variations on this comment in many mailing lists.  It
always seems people fail to realize is that a great many e-mail
packages SUPPRESS the X-Comment headers.  That's no excuse for not
paying attention to and saving the welcome message, but repetitive
harping on "read the headers" makes no sense if the headers aren't
shown.

'etlhqengwI'
(vuDmeywIjvaD jIngoy' jiH'e')

Back to archive top level