tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 26 08:07:17 1997

Re: ASS HOLES

> And furthermore, Assholes is one word, not two.
>
> Now to do the nessisary Klingon part of the post...  is there a similar
> equivalant a Klingon could use?  I guess that some of the Klingon insults
> seem to loose a little in the translation ('Titmouse' just never seems to do
> it for me ;-)

Yes, Glob Fly <ghIlob ghew>.

The quality of a Glob Fly is much like that of someone who subscribes to
this list but is so ignorant that they can not read the "unsubscribe"
message at the bottom of the header; they're harmless but VERY annoying.

David
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level