tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 27 07:14:37 1997

Re: ASS HOLES

Anthony.Appleyard wrote:

>   ghItlhpu' vay' 'ej jang [email protected] (Subject: Re: ASS HOLES).
>
>   Britain HolDaq: donkey Ha'DIbaH 'oH ASS-'e' (yIn QeD Hol <Equus asinus>).
>   donkey juHvaD DISHom lo'lu'chugh, ASS HOLE 'oH DISvetlh'e'.
I can't really speak Klingon. I'm here to learn it. But posts like this
one. Not your repsonse, but the subject cause somepeople to leave. Since
some young people are on here. I'd like to learn Klingon. But posts like
that, stop me from learning it.

B'Elanna

Back to archive top level