tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 27 03:16:04 1997

Re: north, south, east, west and distances

  Someone wanted this translating:-
> The dogs are hiding about 2 kilometers to the south of here.
> Here, dogs is used as an insult describing the enemy. I also want to
> portray that the enemy is a coward. ...

  Are these OK?:-
  Daqvam <south> wa' qelI'qam qarbe'Daq So' nuchpu' Ha'DIbaHmey
  Daqvam He 180 wa' qelI'qam qarbe'Daq So' nuchpu' Ha'DIbaHmey
  "The animal cowards hide at an inaccurate 1 kellicam of the course-180 of
this place"

Back to archive top level