tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 26 19:36:38 1997

Re: north, south, east, west and distances

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Lavoie <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, November 25, 1997 3:39 PM
Subject: north, south, east, west and distances

>Well I've decided to use the Klingon language as the old tongue in
>an AD&D campaign I'm doing.

Dujang taghwI' pabpo'wI' 'e' vIchaw' 'a jIjatlh vIneH.
I'll allow the Beginners' Grammarian to answer you, but I also want to say
something.

wutlhmey lungmey je 'Itlh vIQuj je, 'a not tlhIngan Hol vIlo' vIneH
maQujtaHvIS.
I also play AD&D, but I never wanted to use Klingon while playing.

qatlh tlhIngan Hol lujatlhtaH *orc*pu' ghaytan mughel QujwI'pu'. . .
The players would probably ask me why the orcs were speaking Klingon. . .

tlhIngan Hol lujatlhtaHbogh *orc*pu' lajlaHchugh QujwI'pu'lI', yIlo'!
If your players can accept Klingon-speaking orcs, use it!

tlhIngan Hol lughoj QujwI'pu' chaq 'e' Dapon!
Maybe you'll convince the players to learn Klingon!

SuStel
Stardate 97904.8

Back to archive top level