tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 25 08:12:35 1997

Re: KLBC: mu'tlheghvam vIyajbe'

In einer eMail vom 25.11.97 07:38:40 MEZ, schreiben Sie:

> I asked:
>  > I've read this:
>  >
>  > << {DaH mu'tlheghvam vIqelnIS
>  > quv'a', yabDaq San vaQ cha' pu' je SIQDI?} >>

[discussion cut]

>  THAT is better. See what a difference one {'} letter makes?!  Either
>  your source or your copying omitted the {'} on SIQDI' and added one
>  on {cha}.  I suspect you, as you also left off a {'} on the
>  {*vIyajbe} in your subject. :-)

GGRRRR.
I did pay attention while copying and I'm sure there is an apostrophe on
{cha'}, and there was none on {SIQDI'}. I don't have the source here, but I
am sure it was like that. I suspect the source, as it also left off a {'} on
the {SIQDI'}. But I still might be wrong, and yabHuj could maybe verify it
:-)

>  - Qov

muHwI'
IKV Fek'lhr