tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 20 15:10:03 1997

Re: KLBC: insulting (my 2 cents)

I studied the ethymology of english for one year and it relates to the root
or origin of a word.  Saying fat+her=father is silly.  Many english words get
their root from other languages like french, latin, and the like.  Klingon
(in reality) has no such rich source for it's root words.

It's time to loosen up and learn the language according to the only root
source we have . .  TKD.

If you're getting upset over this, then maybe you're loosing sight of the fun
of learning . . .
tlhIngan Hol !

Ltjg QatanI sai-DevnoH
Communications Officer
IKV Fek'lhr's Fury
Marietta, GA. (USA - planet earth)

(P.S. before you say it -- I KNOW there's no ['s] susposed to be on Fek'lhr,
 lighten up.)

Back to archive top level