tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 19 22:28:09 1997

No Subject

 12:49:14 EST, charghwI' answers peHruS' challenge
regarding number in measurements:

<< > DaH qaqaD:  chay' "we have one half cup of bloodwine" "we have one and a
half
 > cups of bloodwine" je DImugh?  rapbe', qar'a'?

 wa'maH chavatlhvI' tlho'ren muq 'IwHIqmaj.
 wejmaH SochvatlhvI' tlho'ren muq 'IwHIqmaj.

 > peHruS

 charghwI'

Thanks.  The above may work for these two sentences.  I'm going to expand the
challenge.

Translate:

1)  Two squadrons of officers entered the restaurant.
2)  Two squadron officers entered the restaurant.
3)  The officers of two squadrons entered the restaurant.

peHruS

Back to archive top level