tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 17 11:58:43 1997

Translating TKD into other languages....

Regarding the screw ups in the German TKD, Qermaq writes:

> > Does anyone agree with me?
>
> Absolutely. If someone would have asked me I would even have translated TKD
> into German or Dutch or French!

Granted very few of us know the details of getting aggreements from
Paramount to do translation..........but we can find out.

Lawrence, You know Scott Ordover, the ST PocketBooks editor, can you make
some proposal?

> I don't need to add more because Qermaq already said everything :-)

All the better we try our best to do it right.

David
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level