tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 15 08:58:20 1997

KLBC

{DuSaQDaq jIvumqu'nISmo' tlhIngan Hol vIHaDlaHbe'}
{Hogh rIntaHDI' loQ tlhIngan Hol vIqeqlaH}
{Hoch QIn vIlaDlaHmeH poH tu'lu'be'}
{Qatlhmo' DuSaQ loSnIS tlhIngan Hol}
{'ach tlhIngan Hol vIlIjqangbe'}
{rut QIn mach vIlI'laH}

"Because I need to work hard at school I can't study Klingon."
"When the week is over I can practise Klingon a little."
"There is no time in order to read all the messages."
"Because school is difficult Klingon has to wait."
"But I'm not willing to forget Klingon."
"Sometimes I am able to send a little message."

What I want to say: I will be less active on this list because I really need
to work for school. Maybe I have some time in the weekend to practise some
Klingon. I also don't have time to read all the messages, so if you send me
something important, put a not confusing message into the subject line. (e.g.
don't send me a message with the subject line "Re: indirect questions") But I
will not forget Klingon! I'll be back!

Lance Corporal Quvar muHwI'
IKV Fek'lhr
Dark Vengeance Fleet