tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 14 05:56:50 1997

Macbeth

Just a simple query, is anyone else out there translating 'Macbeth' to
Klingon, if so I'd love to here from you. I think that 'Macbeth'
<maqbetlh> is a more Klingon play than Hamlet because, as was said,
Hamlet takes some time to get going, for the killing to start and the
curses to be poured. 'Macbeth' does have some pensive and quiet scenes
but they are more than compensated for by the multitude of murders,
deaths and supernatural confrontations. It is a play of true power.

I have got as far as Act2 Scene3. 'If I guarded Gre'thor's gate, it
would be necessary to open it many times.' (literal transcript)

qelayn
--
m109

Back to archive top level