tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 12 20:11:10 1997

Re: tlhoghtay

Thank you to mIqIraH for the information about House of Quark.  I had
begun to feel that I was missing something in my efforts to translate
the "gibberish".  Also, I am awaiting the new DS9 episode with much
enthusiasm, if only to see if I hit the mark anywhere near.  Seeing as I
had nothing to refer to in 1996, the ceremony we improvised was just
that, improvisation.  My only concern now is the aid I hope to receive
on my Klingon grammar and sentence structure, whether or not the ritual
was accurate.

- QalI' ma

Back to archive top level